- Left Malava at about 9:30AM
- Dropped off in Kakamega to take matatu to Mumias then Busia.
- Arrive Busia at 12:30PM and wait for 2:30PM Akamba bus
- Watch Nigerian films in office until bus arrived at 4PM
- Depart border at 4:15PM
- Jinja at 6:15PM to pass over the source of the Nile River (yup, its where it all begins)
- 8:30PM arrive in Kampala take taxi to Backpackers hostel for the night.
- Awake at 6:45AM for quick shower and foray into Kampala.
- Shot around the city on motorcycle taxis, check on bus tickets to Kigali for Thursday, have breakfast at 1000 Cups Coffee House.
- Noon shoot over to Entebee to have lunch and see Lake Victoria from a different point.
- Back to Kampala for the afternoon to buy tickets and return to the hostel to relax before taking the bus the next morning to Rwanda.
- Awake at 7AM for shower and getting ready.
- Tea for breakfast
- Bus at 9AM
- Arrive Rwanda border at 3PM (Rwanda to be continued in the Rwanda post to follow)
- Cross boarder at 1PM
- Arrive in Kampala at 6:30PM
- Motorcycle taxi to Backpackers Hostel
- Dinner and conversation with Union College fellows before early bed time
- Awake 5:45AM
- Bus 7:15AM
- Arrive in Kabale Noon
- Malaba before 1PM then cross back into Kenya
- Hitch a ride with an Austrian man and a Slovokian woman to Webuye
- Matatu Webuye to Malava
- Home at 3:30